New live interactive online course:
Understanding anger for parents
In today’s stressful and busy world of uncompromising work schedules and relentless frustrations, more and more people are finding it difficult to cope. So, for parents it’s even more of a task!
8 x 2 hour sessions delivered online using the platform Adobe connect which allows for virtual classroom interaction via webcam/microphones.
Let us help you help them
More and more carers and educators of children are seeking to learn how to deal with the anger and conflict they observe in children and young adults. BAAM knows that anger is here to stay and it does not go away until we actually deal with it constructively and creatively. We also know that anger is an excellent indicator that tells us that something is not quite healthy in our relationships. By avoiding dealing with these issues, we create more and more disharmony in our families and teaching environments.
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to:
• Learn to model healthy anger for kids
• Enjoy stress free time at home.
• Make your personal and professional life less of a battle
• Support and encourage children to grow up less angry
• Understand where their anger is coming from
• Find new ways of getting kids to co-operate
Facing challenging issues will increase your self-esteem and benefit the cohesion in your family.
By participating in this online course you will learn:
• What anger is and is not.
• The source and origins of your anger.
• What makes you angry and what makes children in your charge angry.
• How to reduce stress instantly.
• Identify your key stressors and how to reduce them in three easy steps
• How to deal with the destructive force of anger.
• Your anger style as well as those around you.
• How to resolve conflict in a matter of minutes
• How anger causes power struggles.
• Rules for managing anger.
• How to Increase children’s self esteem and learn what children need.
Parents need as much tender loving care as their children do
When life is out of balance and you are under resourced, it’s usually then that children become unmanageable. We will teach you simple re-sourcing techniques that will help bring you back into balance, calm, and help you get the results you want from children and young people.