New live interactive online course:
Understanding anger for parents, teachers and professionals working with young people.
In today’s stressful and busy world of uncompromising work schedules and relentless frustrations, more and more people are finding it difficult to cope. So, for parents and teachers it’s even more of a task!
Let us help you help them
More and more carers and educators of children are seeking to learn how to deal with the anger and conflict they observe in children and young adults. BAAM knows that anger is here to stay and it does not go away until we actually deal with it constructively and creatively. We also know that anger is an excellent indicator that tells us that something is not quite healthy in our relationships. By avoiding dealing with these issues, we create more and more disharmony in our families and teaching environments.
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to:
• Learn to model healthy anger for kids
• Rediscover the joy of relating and educating kids
• Enjoy stress free time at home and in the classroom.
• Make your personal and professional life less of a battle
• Support and encourage children to grow up less angry
• Understand where their anger is coming from
• Find new ways of getting kids to co-operate
Facing challenging issues will increase your self-esteem and benefit the cohesion in your classroom and family.
By participating in this online course you will learn:
• What anger is and is not.
• The source and origins of your anger.
• What makes you angry and what makes children in your charge angry.
• How to reduce stress instantly.
• Identify your key stressors and how to reduce them in three easy steps
• How to deal with the destructive force of anger.
• Your anger style as well as those around you.
• How to resolve conflict in a matter of minutes
• How anger causes power struggles.
• Rules for managing anger.
• How to Increase children’s self esteem and learn what children need.
Parents need as much tender loving care as their children do
When life is out of balance and you are under resourced, it’s usually then that children become unmanageable. We will teach you simple re-sourcing techniques that will help bring you back into balance, calm, and help you get the results you want from children and young people.
Price and Dates
This course is split up into 3 sessions over 3 weeks, 2 hours per session.
Start time 6:45PM – 9PM (GMT)
September 25th 2018 (2hrs), October 2nd 2018 (2hrs), October 9th 2018 (2hrs) –
£149 £125 – BOOK NOW
October 24th 2018 (2hrs), October 30th 2018 (2hrs), November 6th 2018 (2hrs) – £149 – BOOK NOW
November 22nd 2018 (2hrs), November 27th 2018 (2hrs), December 4th 2018 (2hrs) -£149 – BOOK NOW
We will be using the platform Adobe Connect to deliver this course. Sessions are accessed via web browser or the adobe connect app on your apple/android devices.
Take a look at one of Adobe’s introduction videos:
Terms and conditions
Before agreeing to our terms and conditions on the checkout page please make sure to read it. This online course is non-refundable.