It’s a game changer!
We’ve seen that a high percentage of people are desperately looking for an online, interactive anger management training programme. Now, we’re pleased to say we offer exactly that.
Gain insight into why you get so angry…
Anger may cause you to react inappropriately towards loved ones, friends, or colleagues. Often it controls us, and sometimes we use it to control others. Not knowing how to manage or recognise anger causes it to grow and intensify, affecting anyone that gets in the way. But instead of taking time to think about what’s triggered the anger, we tend to displace uncomfortable feelings.
What you will discover on the 2-hour taster evening:
- The two sources of anger: primary needs and shadow projections
- The five anger bypasses
- The four communication styles
- Your preferred style of anger
- Why we emotionally regress when angry
- The range of BAAM courses on offer
- Answers to any of your questions
Why are people so drawn to interactive online training?
- Financial savings
- Everyone can see, hear and interact with each other
- It can be done in the comfort of your own home
- Courses are videoed for future referral
- You can have access from anywhere in the world
- Much, much more
What people are saying about remote learning
- “The future of all education.”
- “If I can see, hear and speak to others online, that’s a breakthrough.”
- “Remote learning makes it practical, comfortable and affordable.”
- “I live in a big city and travelling is a major hassle, I can interact from the comfort from my apartment.”
- “Finally technology has caught up with itself. I love remote learning.”
- “Being in a wheelchair this has made it so easy to do now, very practical for me! Thanks!”
- “This is the way to learn, from the comfort of my own home.”
It’s a ‘no-brainer’
Webinars are a thing of the past – they can be very expensive, time consuming and extremely demanding. Interactive online training is the exact opposite – it is affordable, convenient, lets you do things on your own time. What’s not to love?
- Login to the session 15-30 minutes early, this will allow time to deal with any technical issues you may have.
- Ensure you have a microphone headset to hand, this will help everyone hear you clearly without distortion and feedback.
- Access information will be emailed once your purchase is complete; please remember to check your junk/spam folder. (Note: If paying via bank transfer this email will arrive once payment has cleared.)