Why an Initial Assessment might help you in the long run?
BAAM deals with 1000’s of inquiries annually. Most callers want to know the following:
- Do I have an issue?
- Why do I feel so angry?
- What can I do about it?
- What’s the best course of action?
- What else might I need besides else beside anger and stress management?
- Am I the only one with this problem in the family or business?
- Do I do one to one work or group work?
- Are the programmes effective
- What kind of results can I expect?
- How much does it cost?
Please note: Before offering one to one Anger Management coaching/counselling you will need to do an initial assessment which will determine what will be the most useful approach for you in the future.
We offer online anger management counselling using Skype, or Facetime.
You can purchase an initial assessment without prior contact with BAAM, once we have your order we will be in touch to arrange a convenient time and date for the assessment to take place.