In Time of Covid-19
Are you feeling: Scared, overwhelmed, anxious, unable to relax, under pressure, impatient, sleep deprived, unmotivated, confused, lethargic, apathetic, bored or even depressed?
In any time of uncertainty, we are likely to feel a range of these feelings, but in times of extreme uncertainty we can expect to feel these feelings a lot more strongly.
Calming Strategies was designed to help people become more emotionally resilient in times of uncertainty and we have now decided to offer this course online.
It will be an interactive online course over 4 weeks, 2.5 hours once a week and we hope will make a big difference to how you might be feeling right now or it will give you some additional tools to help you manage other people who may be finding this time really difficult.
Being emotional resilient in times like these is vital and having access to the above skills will give you the impetus and courage to face every day as a new beginning. Self knowledge is the antidote to emotional reactivity and creating calm benefits not only you but everyone around you.
What you will learn
- * To be calm under pressure
- * Learn a simple powerful breathing technique to calm your nerves and keep you present
- * To recognise that expressing vulnerability is where your strength lies
- * Understand where you might be in the Grief Cycle
- * Manage your energy levels more efficiently
- * To let go of your attachments to how ‘you should’ be and how ‘you should’ behave.
- * To empathize and show compassion towards yourself and others
- * To express your feelings without them overwhelming you
- * Instantly feel calmer and more relaxed
- * Feel lighter and have clarity of mind
- * Learn to live in the here and now
- * Increase your happiness quotient
- * Less need to be confrontational
- * Clarity in expressing your needs
- * Increased motivation, concentration and inspiration
- * A sense of purpose
- * Increased self awareness
- * Increased self esteem
BAAM has run Calming Strategy one day events for many years facilitated by Mike Fisher.
We are now pleased to announce that this online interactive course is being delivered on ZOOM specially adapted to support you through these uncertain and challenging times.
Being emotional resilient in times like these is vital and having access to the above skills will give you the impetus and courage to face every day as a new beginning.
Mike is a thought leader in helping people transform their stress and anger.
Mike has 32 years of experience in dealing with anxious, challenging, depressed and angry people, helping to inspire in people a way to live more mindfully, consciously bringing calm into their very busy worlds.