When does this course run?
27th November to 5th March (Excluding UK School Holidays) – 7PM to 9:30PM (GMT) with a 15 minute break halfway through.
12 sessions, 2.5 hours a week
Dates: 27/11/18, 4/12/18, 11/12/18, 18/12/18, 15/01/19, 22/01/19, 29/01/19, 5/02/19, 12/02/19, 19/02/19, 26/02/19, 05/03/19
- Please attend the first session (27th November) 30 minutes early, this will allow time to deal with any technical issues you may have.
- Please ensure you have a microphone headset to hand, this will help everyone hear you clearly without distortion and feedback.
- You will receive your username and password to access the session in your order confirmation email. Please be aware that you will be emailed a link to the session nearer the start date.
(If you happen to miss a session, its accessible as a video playback).
What we cover:
- How to stop allowing your passive aggressive and aggressive behaviour high-jacking you emotionally and physically.
- What anger is not.
- The different types of anger.
- How to avoid shame spirals.
- Anger from the perspective of a child, adult and parent.
- The regressive power of historical anger.
- How to manage stress plus techniques for resolving conflict.
- How to stop taking things so personally.
- How negative emotional cycles work and how to interrupt them.
- How to express anger cleanly.
- Why stress fuels your anger.
- How to control your thoughts and mistaken beliefs.
- The six golden rules of anger management.
- Simple yet powerful strategies to cope with other people’s anger.
Who could attend this course:
- Anyone who is hurting themselves and others with their anger, rage and fury.
- Parents who cannot deal with their angry children.
- Anyone who knows someone suffering from anger issues.
- Individuals who have to deal with the consequences of chronic rage and anger.
- People who need to be more assertive and less passive-aggressive.
The course will offer real added value to:
- Parents and Adults
- Health and care professionals.
- Teachers who need to find creative ways of managing disruptions in the class.
- Customer service staff, call centre personnel and people managers.
What people are saying about Remote Learning
“The future of all education”
“If I can see, hear and speak to others online, that’s break through”
“Remote learning makes it practical, comfortable and affordable”
“I live in a big city and travelling is a major hassle, I can interact from the comfort from my apartment”
“Finally technology has caught up with itself. I love remote learning”
“Being in a wheelchair this has made it so easy to do now, very practical for me! Thanks”
“This is the way to learn, from the comfort of my own home”
We will be using the platform Adobe Connect to deliver this course. Sessions are accessed via web browser or the adobe connect app on your apple/android devices.
Take a look at one of Adobe’s introduction videos:
Not sure your ready for this course?
Why not check out one of our taster evenings first, this will help you get a feel for the type of help you will receive from taking this course.
Terms and conditions
Before agreeing to our terms and conditions on the checkout page please make sure to read it. This online course is non-refundable.