This course is designed for everyone committed to exploring and understanding why they get as angry as they do, as well as discovering the fundamental tools to safely manage and transform their anger once and for all. You will develop an accurate profile of your own anger and stress levels, giving you valuable insight into what triggers your reactions and, therefore, manage it creatively.
The Beating Anger course helps to examine how anger often takes root in traumatic childhood experiences. Withdrawal of love, inappropriate punishments, rejection, bullying, and shaming are historical issues that can fuel present-day anger.
Ranging from those that are extravagantly aggressive in their anger demonstrations to those who inhibit and contain their rage, Beating Anger helps you step through your fear and inhibitions to start the process of effectively dealing with your anger and that of others within a few weeks.
The Beating Anger interactive course is delivered online via the video conferencing platform Zoom. With this technology, it enables us to deliver this course to participants all over the world and give the interaction needed to deliver real life-changing results.
It’s easy to get started with Zoom, you can signup at any time prior to purchasing this course, simply make sure the email address you used to signup remains the same in your order.
Who could attend this course:
- * Anyone who is hurting themselves and others with their anger, rage, and fury.
- * Parents who cannot deal with their angry children.
- * Anyone who knows someone suffering from anger issues.
- * Individuals who have to deal with the consequences of chronic rage and anger.
- * People who need to be more assertive and less passive-aggressive.
The course will offer real added value to:
- * Parents and Adults
- * Health and care professionals.
- * Teachers who need to find creative ways of managing disruptions in the class.
- * Customer service staff, call centre personnel and people managers.