This course is designed for everyone committed to exploring and understanding why they get as angry as they do, as well as discovering the fundamental tools to safely manage and transform their anger once and for all. You will develop an accurate profile of your own anger and stress levels, giving you valuable insight into what triggers your reactions and, therefore, manage it creatively.
The Beating Anger course helps to examine how anger often takes root in traumatic childhood experiences. Withdrawal of love, inappropriate punishments, rejection, bullying, and shaming are historical issues that can fuel present-day anger.
Ranging from those that are extravagantly aggressive in their anger demonstrations to those who inhibit and contain their rage, Beating Anger helps you step through your fear and inhibitions to start the process of effectively dealing with your anger and that of others within a few weeks.
How will it benefit you
- * Immediately feel lighter and happier in yourself.
- * Recognise you are not alone in your suffering.
- * Increase your happiness quotient.
- * Increase your self-esteem.
- * Understand the fundamentals of self-regulation.
- * Living to your full potential.
- * Viewing yourself from a new perspective.
- * Celebrating difference and diversity.
- * Save money by taking the online version.
- * There are now multiple ways to communicate.
- * It’s time-saving as there is no travelling involved.
- * Focus and concentrate easier from the comfort of home.
- * Convenient and flexible, sessions are videoed.
- * Become part of a virtual study group.
What you will learn
- * What is passive aggressive and aggressive behavior.
- * What anger is not.
- * The different types of anger.
- * How to avoid shame spirals.
- * Anger from the perspective of a child, adult, and parent.
- * The regressive power of historical anger.
- * Manage stress plus techniques for resolving conflicts.
- * Stop taking things so personally.
- * Negative emotional cycles and how to interrupt them.
- * Expressing your anger cleanly.
- * Why stress fuels your anger.
- * Control your thoughts and mistaken beliefs.
- * The six golden rules of anger management.
- * Strategies to cope with other people’s anger.
The Beating Anger interactive course is delivered online via the video conferencing platform Zoom. With this technology, it enables us to deliver this course to participants all over the world and give the interaction needed to deliver real life-changing results.
It’s easy to get started with Zoom, you can signup at any time prior to purchasing this course, simply make sure the email address you used to signup remains the same in your order.
Who could attend this course:
- * Anyone who is hurting themselves and others with their anger, rage, and fury.
- * Parents who cannot deal with their angry children.
- * Anyone who knows someone suffering from anger issues.
- * Individuals who have to deal with the consequences of chronic rage and anger.
- * People who need to be more assertive and less passive-aggressive.
The course will offer real added value to:
- * Parents and Adults
- * Health and care professionals.
- * Teachers who need to find creative ways of managing disruptions in the class.
- * Customer service staff, call centre personnel and people managers.
15th January 2020 to 25th March 2020 – 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM (GMT) with a 15-minute break halfway through.
Sessions: 10 x 2.5 hours each
Dates: 15/01/2020, 22/01/2020, 29/01/2020, 05/02/2020, 12/02/2020, 26/02/2020, 04/03/2020, 11/03/2020, 18/03/2020, 25/03/2020
Note: Give yourself 30 minutes before the first session to get to grips with Zoom, this will allow time to deal with any technical issues you may have. You will be emailed invitations and reminders to each session nearer the time.
Please note: we reserve the right to revoke your access to the group at any time should you signup and not meet the above requirements. You will be asked to accept our terms and conditions on the checkout page, please be sure to read it as this course is non-refundable.