The Beating Anger group anger management course is designed for anyone committed to controlling their anger, and exploring why they get as angry as they do.
You’ll discover coping strategies to safely control and transform your anger once and for all. Plus you’ll develop an accurate profile of your own anger and stress levels, giving you valuable insight into what triggers your reactions. In turn, you’ll be able to manage how you express frustration more creatively and productively. Technically the classes are ‘psycho-educational’ but could be described as anger management therapy and counselling.
The Beating Anger Online course helps to examine how anger often takes root in traumatic childhood experiences. Withdrawal of love, inappropriate punishments, rejection, bullying, and shaming are examples of historical issues that can fuel present-day anger.
Ranging from those that are extravagantly aggressive in their anger demonstrations, to those who inhibit and suppress their rage, Beating Anger Online helps you step through your fear and inhibitions to start the process of effectively dealing with your anger and that of others within a few weeks.
To ask about anger management for children or teenagers, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get straight back.
How will it benefit you
* Immediately feel lighter and happier in yourself
* Recognise you are not alone in your suffering
* Increase your happiness quotient
* Increase your self-esteem
* Understand the fundamentals of self-regulation
* Living to your full potential
* View yourself from a new perspective
* Celebrate difference and diversity
* Save money by taking the online version
* Save time as there is no travelling involved
* Focus and concentrate easier from the comfort of your home
* Receive video recordings of the sessions
* Get vital support from others in the same position
What you will learn
* The difference between passive and active aggression
* What anger is not
* The different types of anger
* How to avoid shame spirals
* Anger from the perspective of a child, an adult, and a parent
* The regressive power of historical anger
* Managing stress, and techniques for resolving conflicts
* To stop taking things so personally
* How to interrupt negative emotional cycles
* To express your anger cleanly
* Why stress fuels your anger
* To control your thoughts and mistaken beliefs
* Strategies to cope with other people’s anger
* The six golden rules of anger management
The Beating Anger interactive course is delivered online via the video conferencing platform Zoom. This technology enables us to deliver this course to participants all over the world and give the interaction needed to deliver authentic life-changing results.
14th September 2021 to 16th November 2021 – 7:00 PM to 10 PM (GMT) with a 15-minute break halfway through. Sessions: 10 x 3 hours each on a Tuesday Dates: 14/09/2021, 21/09/2021, 28/09/2021, 05/10/2021, 12/10/2021, 19/10/2021, 26/10/2021, 02/11/2021, 09/11/2021, 16/11/2021
13th October 2021 to 15th December 2021 – 7:00 PM to 10 PM (GMT) with a 15-minute break halfway through. Sessions: 10 x 3 hours each on a Wednesday Dates: 13/10/2021, 20/10/2021, 27/10/2021, 03/11/2021, 10/11/2021, 17/11/2021, 24/11/2021, 01/12/2021, 08/12/2021, 15/12/2021
Note: Give yourself 30 minutes before the first session to get to grips with Zoom, this will allow time to deal with any technical issues you may have. You will be emailed invitations and reminders to each session nearer the time.
Laptop / Desktop Computer (Phones/Tablets aren’t up to the task)
Please note: we reserve the right to revoke your access to the group at any time should you sign up and not meet the above requirements. You will be asked to accept our terms and conditions on the checkout page. Please be sure to read these as this course is non-refundable.