BAAM’s Core Online Anger Management Course
The Beating Anger group anger management course is designed for anyone committed to controlling their anger, and exploring why they get as angry as they do.
You’ll discover coping strategies to safely control and transform your anger once and for all. Plus you’ll develop an accurate profile of your own anger and stress levels, giving you valuable insight into what triggers your reactions. In turn, you’ll be able to manage how you express frustration more creatively and productively. Technically the classes are ‘psycho-educational’ but could be described as anger management therapy and counselling.
The Beating Anger Online course helps to examine how anger often takes root in traumatic childhood experiences. Withdrawal of love, inappropriate punishments, rejection, bullying, and shaming are examples of historical issues that can fuel present-day anger.
Ranging from those that are extravagantly aggressive in their anger demonstrations, to those who inhibit and suppress their rage, Beating Anger Online helps you step through your fear and inhibitions to start the process of effectively dealing with your anger and that of others within a few weeks.
To ask about anger management for children or teenagers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get straight back.
The Beating Anger interactive course is delivered online via the video conferencing platform Zoom. This technology enables us to deliver this course to participants all over the world and give the interaction needed to deliver authentic life-changing results.
It’s easy to get started with Zoom.
You can signup at any time prior to purchasing this course, simply make sure the email address you used to signup remains the same in your order.
Who could attend this course:
- * Anyone who is hurting themselves and others with their anger, rage, and fury
- * Parents who cannot deal with their angry children
- * Anyone who knows someone suffering from anger issues
- * Individuals who have to deal with the consequences of chronic rage and anger
- * People who need to be more assertive and less passive-aggressive
The course will offer real added value to:
- * Parents and Adults
- * Health and care professionals
- * Teachers who need to find creative ways of managing disruptions in the class
- * Customer service staff, call centre personnel and people managers