Beating Anger: One
Duration: 10 Weeks – Victoria London
Times: Evenings 6.30 – 9.30pm (Unless stated otherwise on our Events Bookings Page)
Programme: Mixed Group (Adults Only)
BA1 & BA2 are stand alone courses. They do NOT follow on from each other. It is exactly the same course, simply structured differently to try and meet the varied needs of our clients.
If required a certificate of attendance can be issued. Please let our office know before hand.
Venue: London Victoria (unless stated otherwise on our Event Bookings Page)
10- Week Programme
Beating Anger brochure.pdf
This course is designed for everyone committed to exploring and understanding why they get as angry as the do, as well as discovering the fundamental tools to safely manage and transform their anger once and for all. You will develop an accurate profile of your own anger and stress levels, giving you valuable insight into what triggers your reactions and therefore manage it creatively.
The Beating Anger programme helps to examine how anger often takes root in traumatic childhood experiences. Withdrawal of love, inappropriate punishments, rejection, bullying and shaming are historical issues that can fuel present-day anger.
Ranging from those that are extravagantly aggressive in their anger demonstrations, to those who inhibit and contain their rage, Beating Anger helps you step through your fear and inhibitions to start the process of effectively dealing with your anger and that of others within a few weeks.
What we cover:
- How to stop allowing your passive aggressive and aggressive behaviour high-jacking you emotionally and physically.
- What anger is not.
- The different types of anger.
- How to avoid shame spirals.
- Anger from the perspective of a child, adult and parent.
- The regressive power of historical anger.
- How to manage stress plus techniques for resolving conflict.
- How to stop taking things so personally.
- How negative emotional cycles work and how to interrupt them.
- How to express anger cleanly.
- Why stress fuels your anger.
- How to control your thoughts and mistaken beliefs.
- The six golden rules of anger management.
- Simple yet powerful strategies to cope with other people’s anger.
Who could attend this programme:
- Anyone who is hurting themselves and others with their anger, rage and fury.
- Parents who cannot deal with their angry children.
- Anyone who knows someone suffering from anger issues.
- Individuals who have to deal with the consequences of chronic rage and anger.
- People who need to be more assertive and less passive-aggressive.
The course will offer real added value to:
- Parents and Adults
- Health and care professionals.
- Teachers who need to find creative ways of managing disruptions in the class.
- Customer service staff, call centre personnel and people managers.
- Immediately feel lighter and happier in yourself.
- Recognise you are not alone in your suffering.
- Increase your happiness quotient.
- Increase your self esteem.
- Understand the fundamentals of self healing.
- Living to your full potential.
- Viewing yourself from a totally new and refreshing perspective
- Celebrating difference and diversity.
…and so much more