KEEP YOUR COOL THIS CHRISTMAS
Christmas is the most stressful time
of the year for many people.
The British Association of Anger
Management has collated a plan
to help you avoid the stress, and
We have looked at both the
period, and Christmas itself.
We have added some interesting
statistics about how we
experience Christmas in the UK.
What the surveys say…
• More than half of all Brits have family disagreements at Christmas.
• A quarter of all adults say their relationships with their partners come under pressure over the period, and an eighth say a festive argument made them want to split up.
• Calls to Relate go up – by 59% over Christmas 2015.
• The average family has their first argument at 9.58am on Christmas Day morning.
Most likely reasons for increased anger are…
• Who’s doing the washing up
• Spending more time with family than usual
• Too much alcohol
• Battles over the TV remote control