Many of our enquirers often need an in depth conversation. This is where an individual assessment can support their decision making process.
BAAM is now offering Skype / Face-time / Telephone Assessments with Mike Fisher, the leading expert in the UK.
Why an Initial Assessment might help you in the long run?
BAAM deals with 1000’s of inquiries annually. Most callers want to know the following:
- Do I have an issue?
- Why do I feel so angry?
- What can I do about it?
- What’s the best course of action?
- What else might I need besides else beside anger and stress management?
- Am I the only one with this problem in the family or business?
- Do I do one to one work or group work?
- Are the programmes effective
- What kind of results can I expect?
- How much does it cost?
Please note: Before offering one to one Anger Management coaching/counselling you will need to do an initial assessment which will determine what will be the most useful approach for you in the future.
We offer online anger management counselling using Skype, Facetime or Face to face sessions in Victoria London or East Grinstead.